Yemeni boys 'raped by Saudi-backed militiamen' inside mosque | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Yemeni boys 'raped by Saudi-backed militiamen' inside mosque

Children as young as eight have been raped in a besieged city in war-hit Yemen, Amnesty International said on Monday, with Saudi-backed militiamen among the suspected perpetrators.

Three boys were raped and a fourth was sexually assaulted in the southwestern city of Taiz, Amnesty said, noting it had documented evidence of the sexual attacks that took place in the city controlled by pro-government forces and surrounded by Yemeni rebels.

The families of the four boys, aged eight to 16, told Amnesty their sons had been assaulted over the past eight months, including at a mosque, but authorities in the area had not been responsive.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA